Monday 13 February 2012

Cookie Dough Dip

My best friend got this recipe off of Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and made it for one of our girls games nights and it was aaaahhhhhmazing!!!

I loved it so much I made it the other night for a Pampered Chef party I had and it was a hit. I think it's impossible to not love this dip!! I served mine with graham wafers and nilla cookies, but you can serve it with anything you like.

Source: Add a Pinch


8 oz. package cream cheese
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 cup icing sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup toffee bits

Cream together the cream cheese and butter, add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.

Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.

It's just that easy.

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment